This page uses the Tag Groups plugin. This Toggle Post Filter feature allows users to dynamically search for posts that have tags they chose. This is similar to the other Tags Menu demo, except that these tags are placed vertically in the left column.
- You can use any taxonomy.
- You can use either shortcodes or Gutenberg blocks.
- You do not need to have tags organized into groups.
- This feature is available in the Pro version of Tag Groups.
- Click here for documentation on the Toggle Post Filter.
Toggle Post Filter Vertical Menu Example
Only one Post Filter can be used on each page, so there’s one main example here. This display is showing three groups of tags. Results show if the post is linked to at least one selected tag. Once a tag has been selected, it appears in a different color.