This page uses the Tag Groups plugin. This example demonstrates the Post List feature when you can display posts with a specific tag or in a particular tag group.
- You can use any taxonomy.
- You can use either shortcodes or Gutenberg blocks.
- You do not need to have tags organized into groups.
- This feature is available in the Free and the Pro version of Tag Groups.
- Click here for documentation on Post Lists.
The Post List feature is similar to the Post Filter feature, but it is not dynamic. You will need to reload the page if the settings change, or when using Previous / Next navigation.
Example #1: Post List
This first example of the Post List feature shows posts with a featured image and the publish date. There is a navigation option below the first five posts.
Example #2: Post List With a Large Image
This next display shows the Post List feature using the “Image Card” format to showcase the large featured images.
Example #3: Post List of WooCommerce Products
This third example of the Post Feature is showing only WooCommerce products.